- General Information
- Any information which Users are not legally obliged to provide, are provided voluntarily. You decide whether to provide us with such information. Please note that some information are not required, but they are necessary in order to access all of the features, services and options of the Website.
- Definitions and legal references
- Data subject: The User of this Website and which, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Underlying Data.
- Data controller: An individual or legal person, a public authority, an organization or other entity which, either alone or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing the Personal Data, including security measures relating to its operation and use. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Website.
- European Union (or EU): Unless otherwise stated, all references made in this document to the European Union include all the current Member States in the European Union and the European Economic Area.
- Geo-location: The identification of the geographic location of a user or computing device via a variety of data collection mechanisms such as Bluetooth and/or wifi connection.
- Personal data (or data): Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person. Different pieces of information, which collected together can lead to the identification of a particular person, also constitute personal data.
- Service: The service refers to any of the services which may be offered on the Website from time to time, including, but not limited to, registering for an account, making a booking or changes thereto, sending an enquiry, accessing the materials and recommendations provided, accessing any third party website or services through being on our Website and/or visiting the Website.
- Usage data: Information collected automatically through this Website (or third party services used on this Website), which may include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the Users, the URIs ( Uniform Resource Identifier), at the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the server response (successful outcome, error, etc.), the source country, the browser and operating system functions used by the User, the various time-per-visit details (e.g., time spent on each page of the Application), and details of the route followed in the Application with special reference to the sequence, the pages you have visited, and other Measures relating to the operating system of the device and / or the user’s IT environment.
- Administrator of Personal Data
- The Personal Data of the Users are under the authority of Liv. If you have any questions, requests or complaints regarding the processing of your personal data by Us, you can also contact the company CONTACT PERSON using the following dedicated website form at the contact us page.
- Questions, requests and complaints referred to in the preceding paragraphs should, in particular include:
- data relating to the person or persons concerned by the inquiry or request,
- the event which is the reason for sending a message to us,
- any requests and legal grounds for demanding request,
- The Data we Collect
- Data You Provide to Us:
- We also collect additional data about you when you use the Services. For example:
- data about how you interact with the Services, such as your search words, page views, date and time of interactions, time spent on each page;
- device information, such as your IP address, browser type and language, information about your computer’s hardware and software;
- information about clicks and which pages have been shown to you;
- data from cookies, pixels and other technologies, such as cookie ID, advertising ID or other unique advertising ID, web beacons, and local storage. You can control certain types of cookies through your browser settings or other tools.
- Data Received from Third Parties
We may receive data about you from third parties, including:
- our Business Partners, such as our affiliate partners and their subsidiaries;
- third parties that provide services to us, such as unaffiliated apps and websites, including those from whom we license data. The information we obtain from third parties includes demographic data, data about how you interact with the third party’s websites and apps, device data (including mobile device and advertising identifiers, such as Apple IDFA or Google Advertising ID), and information from cookies, pixels and other similar technologies;
- How we Use your Data
- To Operate, Maintain and Improve the Services
We use your data to operate, maintain and improve our Services, conduct research and development, perform analytics, develop and offer new products and services, and to infer certain details about you, including your interests and whether separate devices (e.g. mobile phones, tablets, and/or TVs) are owned by you or by members of your household. Additionally, if you consent to sharing crash data (when the Apps crash) with us, we may use that data to help us analyze the cause of the crash and improve the Consumer Services.
We use your data to complete, administer and make amendments to your online reservations, including sending relevant communications to you that relate to your reservations, for example with regards to confirmations and reminders.
- Communicate with You
- Protection of Our Rights
- When Is My Data Shared?
- Data That May Be Shared with Other Users
When you use the Website, other Users may be able to see some of your data, such as your name.
- Data That May Be Shared with Affiliates, Service Providers and Partners
We may share your data with our affiliated entities, and service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as cloud storage, IT services, marketing, analytics and search engine and other software services. These service providers may be located in countries other than the country in which the information originally was collected. We do not authorize our service providers to retain, use or disclose the data except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
- Compliance with Law, Protection of Rights and Corporate Events
- We may share data if required by law or if a legal issue arises between us and you and we need to protect your or our rights.
- We may also share data as part or in anticipation of a business sale, merger, consolidation, investment, change in control, transfer of substantial corporate assets, reorganization, liquidation, or similar business transaction or corporate event.
- Third-Party Analytics
- Location-Based Advertising
- How do I Access or Delete My Data?
- You may access and update your data at any time through the “My Account” section of the Website.
- You may also delete your data and account at any time by contacting us through the website on ‘email’. Deletion of your account may not be immediate. Residual copies of your personal information or posts may remain on backup media for a short period of time thereafter. However, if you delete your data, and/or your profile, including your history, offers and any rewards received will be removed, and you will no longer be able to access such data. We will not be able to restore your account once it has been deleted.
- We may also retain data as required by applicable law and we may retain data that has been anonymized or otherwise does not constitute or contain personal information.
- If you have questions about accessing, updating, or deleting your data, please also contact us at the Contact Us page.
- Unsubscribe from Marketing Emails and Text Messages
You can opt out of marketing or promotional emails at any time, by following the instructions in the email or by contacting us. Please note that you cannot opt out of legal notices and we are required to provide such legal notices by law.
- Personal Information Retention
To the extent required by applicable law, we keep the personal information you provide for the duration of our relationship, plus a reasonable period thereafter to comply with the applicable statute of limitations and other applicable laws.
- How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information we obtain through the Services against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
- More Information for Consumers From the EEA, UK and Switzerland
- Where GDPR applies to the processing of your Personal Data, we rely on several legal bases. These include:
- When the processing is necessary to perform our contract with you. This may include providing you with our Services or tailoring the Services to your preferences;
- When the processing is necessary for our legitimate business interests (or those of our Business Partners or affiliates), including but not limited to, improving or providing our Products;
- Where GDPR applies to the processing of your Personal Data, we rely on several legal bases. These include:
- Subject to applicable law, you may have a number of rights regarding the processing of your Personal Data, including:
- the right to request access to, or copies of, your personal data that we process or control, together with information regarding the nature, processing and disclosure of that personal data;
- the right to request rectification of any inaccuracies in your Personal Data that we process or control;
- the right to request:
- deletion of your personal data that we process or control; or
- restriction of processing of your personal data that we process or control;
- the right to object, to the processing of your personal data by us or on our behalf;
- the right to have your personal data that we process or control transferred to another data controller, to the extent applicable;
- the right to withdraw where we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, and
- the right to file a complaint with a Data Protection Authority regarding the processing of your personal data by us or on our behalf.
- These rights may be limited in certain circumstances, for example if fulfilling your request would (i) reveal personal data about another person, (ii) infringe the rights of a third party (including our rights), (iii) cause us to delete information that we are required by law to keep or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping. Relevant exemptions are included in both the GDPR and in local implementing legislation. We will inform you of relevant exemptions we rely upon when responding to any request you make.
- Disclaimer of Liability
- Liv shall not be held liable for any claim, damage or loss that occurred as a result of sophisticated technological means which are beyond the common level of security which is reasonably expected to be provided in accordance with the common industry standards.
- Liv shall not be held liable for any claim, damage, or loss for any action or omission which are outside our power of control or which are the result of an Acts of God, including environmental disasters, cut of electricity, earthquakes, pandemics, and other phenomena.
- Liv shall not be held liable for any claim, damage, or loss for any action that was initiated and/or instructed and/or executed by the User, and/or such action was in violation of any agreement, Policy, Regulation and/or circumvents such agreements, policies, regulations in bad faith, fraudulently and/or against the interests of the Company or its Operators.
- Liv shall not be held liable or accountable for any illegal and/or fraudulent action undertaken by any User of our Website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the services, content and user content are provided “as is,” “with all faults” and “as available” and the entire risk of use and performance remains with you. The Company is not responsible for your actions while using, requesting or amending the Services or otherwise, and any legal action that may arise from such content is completely at your own responsibility.